For almost 20 years, I have been working as a graphic designer here in Portland, Oregon. In 1992, I received my Visual Design degree from the University of Oregon—GO DUCKS!!! Soon after, I got my feet wet working for another design studio for 3+ years, which prepared me to start Bell Design in 2000.
My family comes first, but I pride myself in the work that I do. To me, my job is not just to provide great graphic design and art direction, but it is to make sure the work is done on time and on budget. Through my relationships with writers, programmers and marketing professionals, my goal is to provide the solutions that a full service agency would provide, but at a price that non-profits and smaller companies are more comfortable with.
• Corporate Identity— Logos, business cards and letterhead design
• Print Design— Brochures, Annual Reports, Sales kits
• Electronic Graphics— Website design + graphics, icons, info-graphics
• Event Marketing Materials— Invitations, Posters, Programs, Promotional items
• Presentations— Power-point, Visual aids
• Pattern Design— Customizing patterns for fabric
For more detailed information, or if you want to see more work samples, send me a note and I would be happy to send more samples via email.
Here is my resume: Jacquie Bell Resume